Thursday, April 5, 2007

So I picked up a hammer and Saw


I spent the day building sets for a kids' musical, all day, 9am-5pm day. A lot of lifting wood, walking in the bitter cold and breathing in paint. When I got home I was beat, but proded myself to do a least 10 minutes on the Lifecycle. I had punched in 20min, but after 10mins I could tell I'd never make it. I thought maybe I was just being lazy, but half an hour later when I hit the sack, I passed out immediately. No insomnia= genuinely wiped out. I hope to actually go to the gym tomorrow on Good Friday, but since I'm still fighting this sinus, I don't know if I'm going to want to make the trip. I'm also seeing a friend from out of town tonight, which unfortunately deters me from going to the gym, wanting to ration my limited energy for later. To be lazy, or not to be, that is the question.

No comments: